Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Organic Cubes

Just for the sake of Eye Candy and adding to my previous post on Gastronomy I decided to put up one of the many photos I have related on this area of interest because I am an active participant in regulating what goes into my body and how much of it. I am all up for organic and a natural way of living. Though, being a raised city boy, it's not always a route I can take, especially in an environment that lacks that resource.

These Chunks of Energy (Organic Cacao w. Goji) are made by Dancing Star LLC. But I didn't order them through their website: https://chunksofenergy.com/shop/cacao-goji/

I bought them for eight or nine dollars a pound at my local organic (natural foods) catered store. They're pretty good, not too sweet and I can taste the cacao, goji flavor and nuts. It's a bit of a weird mix. I'm just posting an interesting find.

Ingredients:

Organic dates, organic sunflower seeds, organic raisins, organic apricots, organic rice flower, organic cacao powder, organic goji powder, organic sesame seeds, organic coconut, natural flavors (gluten free).

No comments:

Post a Comment